Be You, Be True that's It

She's the living proof that you always have to be true to Yourself. Even when the storms of life are raging, when all your haters are criticizing, when the so call stars are trying hard to bring you down, you stand still and lift your head up high. As my mum would say: do you, that's why you were granted the genes that no else but you is carrying at the moment. Whatever you feel like doing, do it long as it comes from your heart, that will give them room for gossip. But remember that,While they'll be out there gossiping, you will be somewhere else living your blessed life no matter what. So don't you give a damn what the rules are. If you don't fit in a box that others have created to set their mind at ease, Create your own and see how far you can go living by it. I call it Uniqueness and I like it...
Next time we meet my dear readers, I might feel the need to talk about beauty, music, food or a movie i don't know because i just follow my guts and they just don't lie. My ways don't suit you ? ask me if I care !!! i'm too busy being freely truly genuinely me. I thank you for standing by me, You who know that life is a journey filled with infinite possibilities...by the way, I love You my dear YGB. Remain blessed, because you truly are a blessing to me.
xoxo

CONVERSATION

Fourni par Blogger.